What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on the website or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name or email address; however, you may also use our site anonymously without registering or placing an order.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways.
- To complete, process, and ship orders placed on the website (your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested by the customer)
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve our customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To send periodic emails (the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. Note that you may unsubscribe from receiving future emails if you would like at any time
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you access your personal information. Credit card numbers are not stored unless specifically requested by the customer in order to protect your data.
As you browse our website, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners enable us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with TerraSlate. Our partners' techniques do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address, or telephone number.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or other's rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses. We are not in the business of selling data, so we won’t disclose anything unless we absolutely have to.
If you have further questions, you can email us at email@example.com
- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- Marketing: What are your data protection rights?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information includes name, email address, phone number, billing address, shipping address, and IP address, among other data.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
How will we use your data?
Our Company collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account.
- Email you with offers on our other products and services that may be relevant to you.
Our Company will not share or sell the data that you give to us or that we collect from you.
When Our Company processes your order, it may send your data to Shopify, and use the resulting information from, credit reference agencies to prevent fraudulent purchases.
How do we store your data?
Our Company securely stores your data in the Klaviyo Email Marketing Platform, the Pearl Diver platform, and the Shopify eCommerce Website Platform, all password-protected and where your information is exclusive to us.
- Our Company would like to send you information about our products and services that you might be interested in and what we provide as a company.
- If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
- You have the right at any time to stop TerraSlate from contacting you for marketing purposes or giving your data to other members of TerraSlate.
- If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to ensure you are fully aware of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Our Company's processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via email – email@example.com
What are cookies? Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
- For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies; however, our website uses:
Functionality - Our Company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These include what language you prefer and the location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies is used.
Advertising - Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed, and information about your browser, device, and IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.