Hydronote paper looks, acts, and feels just like regular paper but has the added benefits of being waterproof and highly rip-resistant. It is compatible with inkjet or laser printers, copy machines, and printing presses.
Hydronote is available in the following formats:
- Blank pages
- College ruled lines (coming soon)
- Hole-punched college ruled lines for a 3 ring binder (coming soon)
Hydronote Blank Copy Paper can be easily printed through any inkjet or laser printer. It is waterproof and rip-resistant making it the perfect solution for your durable paper needs.
- 40lb bond (54lb cover) / 150 GSM
- Printable through any inkjet, laser, or offset printer
- Can be written on with a pencil, pen, marker, or crayon
- Waterproof and highly rip-resistant
- Resistant to grease
- Easy to cut and fold
- Meets requirements of the Forest Stewardship Council (FSC)
Prices include free 2-day shipping anywhere in the USA. International orders over $100 qualify for free shipping.
Hydronote Paper is fully printable on both sides and can be written on with a pen, pencil, marker, crayon, or another writing utensil. Gel pens are not recommended. If using inkjet, sheets may curl after printing but can be flattened with a heavy object like a book.
Need a sample to test? Click here to order Hydronote samples.
We do not recommend using Hydronote for restaurant menus that need to be wiped clean. For waterproof and wipable sheets to use for restaurant menus, check out TerraSlate waterproof and rip-proof products. ]
- Opens in a new window.